Deverell Smith is the Sunday Times 8th Best Small Company to work for 2018. We were ranked 8th in the country by our employees for how happy they are with their pay and benefits. We are also winners of the Property Week’s Best Places to Work in Property Overall Engagement Award 2018.
We are property recruitment specialists and work very hard to provide a working environment where our people genuinely look forward to being at work and achieving their personal best. We want to hear from determined individuals seeking a fast paced, long term and rewarding career. You don't have to come from a recruitment background. In fact we welcome diversity, it's what helps to set us apart. We hire people from many different backgrounds including but not limited to property, sales, finance, military and ex sports professionals.
Recruitment is about putting the right person in the right place at the right time. To advance careers, build and strengthen businesses and ultimately change lives. Recruitment really is a game changer.
Why Property? Because it’s the most exciting and prosperous industry to work in. Don’t just take our word for it…
The UK property industry is worth an estimated £5.2 trillion and rising.
It is one of the fastest growing employment sectors.
The average salary in property is over 23% higher than the national average, it is also very lucrative.
We are the right kind of people. We are honest, loyal, determined and fun. We love coming to work and feel strongly that what we do really makes a difference.
Our culture is unlike any other recruitment company, we are consultants not agents and we work as a team to deliver results. Our Central London office has been designed to inspire and motivate, with space allocated to learn, work, meet and relax.
Our ambitious and continual growth means we offer unlimited opportunity for career progression. We have a transparent career path for all and push our team to achieve a promotion every year.
We will challenge you every day and then we not only buy you a drink but give you people you want to drink with too.
What we offer :
Sunday Times 100 Best Small Company Rankings
- 4th for having confidence in senior management
- 6th for most inspirational CEO
- 7th for how employees feel about their
- 8th for how happy people are for their pay and
- 9th for employees would not leave their job
- Best commission structure in the industry
- High achievers holidays
- Share options for principal consultants and managers
- Themed office parties (we celebrate any occasion!)
- Weekly competitions with prizes including vouchers and experience days
- Birthdays off
- Up to 32 days holiday
- Discounted gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Private healthcare for Managers
- The Deverell Smith Training Academy
- Unrivalled career progression - on merit not length of service
- Regular workshops with external trainers and motivational speakers
- Team building away days
- Management training scheme