Join deverellsmith, 17th on The Sunday Times top small companies to work for on their international expansion plans as a Client Solutions Director
Reporting to: Client Solutions – MD
Variable Reward: Quarterly performance bonus
Purpose: to identify and secure high significant levels of high quality new business in line with the business plan of deverellsmith.
Since 2006, deverellsmith has grown to become one of the UK’s largest real estate recruitment companies with over 75 recruiters spanning throughout London, Dublin, NYC & Houston.
We are property specialists who provide a one-stop recruitment service for developers throughout the UK and internationally and our reputation is founded on putting the right people into the right places.
Today deverellsmith offers turnkey advisory solutions in three areas: human resource planning and management; market research and insight drawing on a database of industry practitioners and finally, brand and business strategy.
We have expert teams within the following specialisms: Land, Planning, Technical, Construction, Development, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Completions, Management, Admin and Business Support.
• The market value of UK real estate is £1,662bn, representing 21% of total net wealth.
• The UK commercial real estate industry directly employs over 1 million people.
• Real estate contributes £94bn to the UK economy – 5.4% of GDP
• We’re 17th on The Sunday Times Small Companies To Work For 2019
• Our five core values, which we strive to be every day in everything we do are: honest, loyal, determined, bold and fun.
• Research the market and stimulate high quality New Business opportunities
• Prepare pitch documents, attend client pitches and win new business
• Design bespoke solutions for our clients – Both Talent Acquisition and Advisory
• Track existing pipeline of sales opportunities (by value and type) and accurately report status on regular basis.
• Keep up to date with competitive RPO landscape and best practice within the industry
• Report market trends and dynamics across the wider business.
• Communicate effectively with the Delivery function in order to ensure client satisfaction
• Lead all self-secured Executive Search Mandates
• Liaise with client relationship managers within Delivery team to ensure client satisfaction is as high as possible
• Support the growth of the function
Skills & Behaviours
• Excellent organisational skills
• Live the deverellsmith values
• Ability to exceed targets in a KPI driven environment
• Team player
• Creative problem solver
• Exceptional at building client relationships
• Passion for customer service
• Natural ability to sell and negotiate
• Commercially aware with an understanding of the recruitment and property industries
• New business generated
• Executive Searches won/delivered
• Billings per new client
• Project/recurring/solutions/advisory revenue generated
• Level of fee rates and retained work negotiated
• Feedback from the Delivery Team
• Client satisfaction levels / feedback
Please apply now or get in touch to find out more!
£60000 - £100000
020 3056 0274