Do you currently work in a business support team? Are you looking for that next step that will push & challenge you? We are seeking ambitious, motivated and fun individuals ideally with experience in an administrative role to join our highly energetic business support recruitment team. You must be a people person who wants to be challenged and inspired and ultimately build a long term career as a recruitment consultant with us.
Why recruitment at Deverell Smith?
Deverell Smith are the UK’s fastest growing property recruitment consultancy.
We pride ourselves on our friendly and forward thinking working environment and are looking for likeminded, talented professionals to join us. We offer a full training program in our Deverell Smith Academy to provide you all the sales, negotiation and sourcing skills you will need to confidently work as part of the business support team
What does the role of a Business Support Recruitment Consultant involve?
Our business support team recruit for secretarial, admin, marketing, office support and PA jobs for leading property companies. The role is varied and involves working on the phone, meeting candidates and sourcing the best people through social media and job adverts.
In brief you will;
• Building relationships with candidates and clients
• Meeting and interviewing candidates
• Matching candidates to the most suitable jobs
• Organising your work flow and contacts
• Giving feedback and advise to candidates
• Working as part of a team to reach targets
• Have a friendly and approachable manner
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience working in either sales, property or admin
• Ability to learn quickly
• Be professional and well presented
• Ability to work in the team but use your own initiative
• Highly motivated by uncapped commission and competitions
• Recruitment experience isn’t required
In return we offer an extremely fun working environment in specially designed offices in the heart of London. A working culture where everyone works together and wants to socialise after work. Highly competitive basic salary with the best uncapped commission structure in the industry.
We also have a huge array of benefits including every birthday off, cinema, gym and restaurant vouchers and chance to win weekly competitions including holidays and dinners at London’s top restaurants.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ella Beese our Internal Recruiter to hear more!
£20000 - £25000