Content Manager, £30-35K basic, ASAP start, Central London
We are looking for a motivated and self-starting content marketing specialist with strong journalistic skills and a genuine passion for news and content to manage, moderate, develop and curate our social platforms and CRM programme. You will oversee a portfolio of newsletters and social posts that create an exciting portfolio of property issues, news and work related lifestyle. You will need to be digitally savvy as well as be able to create digital artwork using our brand guidelines.
Ideally you will have experience working within the property industry, have a strong background in content creation & an entrepreneurial flare. You will be interested in news, lifestyle, current affairs and be able to source, ideate and write copy on each.
We want you to lead on identify editorial and insights that set us apart and harness our industry position, contacts and database here and in the USA and Ireland.
Who are deverellsmith?
Since 2006, deverellsmith has grown to become one of the UK’s largest real estate recruitment companies with over 75 recruiters spanning throughout London, Dublin, NYC & Houston. We are property specialists who provide a one-stop recruitment service for developers throughout the UK & internationally and our reputation is founded on putting the right people into the right places. We’re currently 17th on The Sunday Times Top Companies To Work for!
• Work with the Director of Communications to develop and deliver the CRM programme across our editorial platforms of newsletters, website and social feed.
• Manage, moderate, develop and curate our social platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
• Produce content for our newsletters and insight publications and social media feeds, both independently and in collaboration with colleagues and editorial sources.
• Adhere to our’ brand requirements, as well as company guidelines on all content produced
• Liaise directly with colleagues throughout the business to manage marketing needs
• Manage the day-to-day running of all projects throughout the business and report on successes
• Attend any industry events to keep up with current trends within the property industry
• Any other reasonable duties as required by the Director of Communications.
• Professional working knowledge of the key social media platforms (as well as wordpress for web updates)
• Abide by our company values; bold, loyal, determined, honest & fun!
• Experience of producing creative content, generating engagement and amplification, and growing online communities.
• Proactive & able to juggle lots of projects & take full ownership of these.
• Knowledge of social analytic tools and experience of using data to create reports and evaluate performance.
• Previous experience working in a high paced, target driven environment.
• A confident and creative communicator, with excellent written and spoken English.
• A high attention to detail with strong proof-reading ability.
• Friendly, approachable, diplomatic and enthusiastic.
• Degree qualified in a relevant field
• An understanding or interest in the property industry.
• Working knowledge of or email marketing platforms
£30000 - £35000
020 3823 4397