Do you want a challenging role that reaps rewards? Perhaps you finished university & your graduate role isn’t ticking all the boxes. Here at Deverell Smith we’re looking to double our headcount over the next three years & need people like you to help us!
Why become a Graduate Recruitment Consultant at Deverell Smith?
Becoming a recruitment consultant with us means challenging work but great rewards. If you want to be incentivised by holidays, lunches out, commission, quick career progression & many others this role will tick the boxes. We have a fun culture with a strong emphasise on a sociable collaborate environment. You will be exposed to many areas of the business and be given lots of responsibility early on in your career with us.
The incentives on offer to our Graduate Recruitment Consultants
– Three all-expense paid trips abroad. We’re currently voting with Vegas, Ibiza and skiing winning!
– An uncapped commission structure rising to 50%
– Company mobile phone
– Weekly competitions! Recent wins included £600 travel vouchers, pizza and beer lunches, top steak house lunches, £100 Selfridges vouchers, early finishes & many more!
What are we looking for in our Graduate Recruitment Consultants?
We’re looking for graduates who have experienced the working world. We want you to show us you have the skills to be successful in recruitment. If you’ve worked throughout university, have been involved in sales, have a sporting background, have been traveling or perhaps want to try something completely new – we want to hear from you. You need to be resilient, someone can change their mind about a job in an instance & you need to be target driven. We’re not a heavily KPI driven firm but we believe in guidance & targets to keep you on track to be successful.
What does the role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant involve?
• You will be sourcing and screening candidates both over the phone and face to face, focusing on the mid-senior London property market
• Managing the recruitment process from sourcing candidates, guiding them through the recruitment process and finally placing them in their perfect new job
• Continually representing the Deverell Smith brand
• Building and maintaining relationships with both our clients and candidates
• Managing accounts that are allocated to you – we don’t just give you a Yellow Pages don’t worry!
We have regular training academies that we’re looking to fill with determined, hardworking and confident individuals so if this is you, get in touch with us today!!
£20000 - £25000
Graduate Recruitment Consultant