Our 2020 vision is to be twice the size we are today. This means individuals like you to join us & contribute to our continued growth. Background wise we are very flexible but are keen to speak to target driven individuals who want to climb the career ladder quickly and will put in a lot of effort to get there.
We’ve found a huge array of backgrounds to be successful with us. Marketing, retail, events, sales and professional sports backgrounds have really stood out at Deverell Smith and gone on to create exceptionally lucrative careers. However… we’re keen to speak to anyone who aligns with our values; fun, bold, loyal, determined & fun!
Your role as a Recruitment Consultant
– Maintaining and building strong relationships with candidates and clients
– Gaining a firm understanding of the market you’re working in
– Sourcing candidates through a variety of methods
– Managing candidates through the recruitment process
– And finally placing your candidate!
The benefits on offer to our Recruitment Consultants
– 23 days holiday, rising to 25 after a year of service and we close from Christmas to New Year!
– £20,000-£25,000 basic salary + uncapped commission, commission rising to 50%!
– Discounted gym membership
– Company mobile phone
– Three company holidays… Skiing, Vegas and Ibiza!
– Share options for principle consultants and above
Why become a Recruitment Consultant at Deverell Smith?
We’re listed on the Times Top 100 Companies to work for as 46th and each year are progressing closer to number one. We invest a lot of time building our consultants into specialists within the property sector and have constant training to keep up to date with market knowledge. We have an abundance of incentives to motivate our consultants, including the newly announced incentive of three company holidays a year!
So if you’re interested in becoming a Recruitment Consultant at Deverell Smith please apply now or get in touch with us today!
£20000 - £25000