Join deverellsmith, currently 17th on The Sunday Times top small companies on their international expansion plans
Role: Recruitment Director – Head of Transactions (Sales and Marketing desk)
After enormous success in one of deverellsmith’s top performing teams we’re looking for a superstar to join us & manage a substantial team of successful recruiters. As a Director of the Sales, Marketing & Transactions team you will have complete autonomy in strategically managing the success of the team by identifying new areas for growth, building and developing client relationships and supporting the team to strengthen their skills and presence in this booming employment market.
Since 2006, deverellsmith has grown to become one of the UK’s largest real estate recruitment companies with over 75 recruiters spanning throughout London, Dublin, NYC & Houston.
We are property specialists who provide a one-stop recruitment service for developers throughout the UK and internationally and our reputation is founded on putting the right people into the right places.
Today deverellsmith offers turnkey advisory solutions in three areas: human resource planning and management; market research and insight drawing on a database of industry practitioners and finally, brand and business strategy.
We have expert teams within the following specialisms: Land, Planning, Technical, Construction, Development, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Completions, Management, Admin and Business Support.
• The market value of UK real estate is £1,662bn, representing 21% of total net wealth.
• The UK commercial real estate industry directly employs over 1 million people.
• Real estate contributes £94bn to the UK economy – 5.4% of GDP
• We’re currently 17th on The Sunday Times Small Companies To Work For
• Our five core values, which we strive to be every day in everything we do are: honest, loyal, determined, bold and fun.
• Manage deverellsmith’s sales and marketing team (a team of 13)
• Input into wider strategy and development of the business
• Oversee new business leads and escalate to the Client Solutions team where required
• Concentrate on annuity growth within your team
• Land and expand accounts and ensure thorough account management both personally and throughout the team
• Senior level (Retained, RPO, Service, Exec Search) business pitches and subsequent candidate placement
• Ensure personal and the teams KPI’s are consistently hit and encourage an environment of over achieving
• Drive up average fees throughout your team
• Oversee learning and development within your team alongside the Data & Research Director
• Lead recruitment and development of senior strategic talent acquisitions
• Responsible for the evaluation of your team and consistently seek to find opportunities for improvement.
• Provides analytical insight and utilises systems to track revenue growth and impact metrics in order to grow a skilled delivery team
Skills & Behaviours:
• Coaching: enable employees to perform to the best of their abilities
• Leader: set an example and lead from the front
• Budget analysis: understand team profitability
• Motivate: create an environment where employees can thrive
• Impart advice and knowledge
• Effectively communicate both up and down through business lines
• Learning & development progression/ training within their team
Please apply now or get in touch with us for more information!
£60000 - £100000
Transactions, Sales & Marketing
020 3823 4397