Join deverellsmith, currently 17th on The Sunday Times top small companies on their international expansion plans
Since 2006, deverellsmith has grown to become one of the UK’s largest real estate recruitment companies with over 75 recruiters spanning throughout London, Dublin, NYC & Houston.
We are property specialists who provide a one-stop recruitment service for developers throughout the UK and internationally and our reputation is founded on putting the right people into the right places.
Today we offer turnkey advisory solutions in three areas: human resource planning and management; market research and insight drawing on a database of industry practitioners and finally, brand and business strategy.
We have expert teams within the following specialisms: Land, Planning, Technical, Construction, Development, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Completions, Management, Admin and Business Support.
• The market value of UK real estate is £1,662bn, representing 21% of total net wealth.
• The UK commercial real estate industry directly employs over 1 million people.
• Real estate contributes £94bn to the UK economy – 5.4% of GDP
• We’re currently 17th on The Sunday Times Small Companies To Work For
• Our five core values, which we strive to be every day in everything we do are: honest, loyal, determined, bold and fun.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a manager in join our Build to Rent team! Ideally you will have experience managing 2-3 people & have an interest within the property market. We are very flexible what recruitment market you have been in but are looking for people who have a passion for managing & desire to grow a team to it’s full potential.
What is Build-to-rent?
Build-to-rent (BTR) is an exciting, emerging new sector in the UK housing market. Build-to-rent has emerged in response to soaring demand for quality rental housing, with new developments reflecting the changing needs and priorities of modern renters.
Build-to-rent is pretty much what it says on the tin – homes built for renting rather than for sale. In many ways the concept isn’t new – people have been building apartments for rent since Roman times. Even in the UK, where home-ownership is seen as the norm, pension funds and insurers – known in property jargon as ‘institutional investors’ – were building blocks of rental housing at the turn of the 20th century.
Benefits on offer to our Managers
• Three company holidays a year… the next one is skiing!
• Commission rising to 50%!!
• Up to 32 days holiday!
• Subscription to Perkbox which gives you discounted cinemas tickets, restaurants, clothing labels & lots more
• Company work phone
• Free phone insurance
• Share options available
• Discounted gym membership & many more!!
So if you’re interested in becoming a Manager at deverellsmith please apply now to get in touch with us!
£40000 - £60000
020 3823 4397