Join deverellsmith, currently 17th on The Sunday Times top small companies on their international expansion plans
Role: Research Consultant – Property Recruitment
Salary: £25k + discretionary Bonus (eligible after probation)
Since 2006, deverellsmith has grown to become one of the UK’s largest real estate recruitment companies with over 75 recruiters spanning throughout London, Dublin, NYC & Houston.
We are property specialists who provide a one-stop recruitment service for developers throughout the UK and internationally and our reputation is founded on putting the right people into the right places.
Why work for deverellsmith?
• The market value of UK real estate is £1,662bn, representing 21% of total net wealth.
• The UK commercial real estate industry directly employs over 1 million people.
• Real estate contributes £94bn to the UK economy – 5.4% of GDP
• We’re currently 17th on The Sunday Times Small Companies To Work For
• Our five core values, which we strive to be every day in everything we do are: honest, loyal, determined, bold and fun.
Your role as a Research Consultant…
The role of a Researcher is to support the Client Solutions and Delivery function within deverellsmith. The role requires a mixture of industry research and executive search abilities. As a Researcher you will be required to complete a training plan within your first 6-month probationary period demonstrating a clear understanding on how to research multiple sector markets that underpin deverellsmith’s three core operating pillars, as well as how to effectively headhunt for executive/retained work assignments. The Research Consultant will sit within the Data and Research function and report directly to the Data & Research Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Market mapping: You will map key sectors through a variety of different research methodologies and produce detailed analysis of specific markets whilst identifying trends.
• Market insight: Through the research conducted throughout your time in the department you will identify market insight reports that are sent to each pillar within the business. Any relevant industry news should be shared with the team.
• Sector research (Deep Dive): You will create detailed company or sector profiles deep diving into all aspects and create a full analysis which will aid business development when tendering for new business.
• Support: you will help create marketing presentations/ packs as and when needed
• Identify: Identification of new clients should be ongoing. In order to ensure that these new clients can be used, a credit check should be sent to finance.
• Project delivery: As part of your role you will be trained to deliver on project led work for clients which will involve a mix of research and candidate analysis.
• Candidate Knowledge: You will be taught how to headhunt for executive, retained and project related roles. Sourcing and qualifying candidates.
What are we looking for…
We are very flexible on the background you come from, however need someone who is a self-starter with the ability to take direction and work autonomously. You will need to be highly organised and be able to prioritise your workload and use your time effectively throughout research heavy work. Not only with you be proactive and demonstrate a positive ‘can do’ attitude you will be committed to continuous improvement and bring an entrepreneurial flair to the team.
If you’re interested please apply now or get in touch to find out more!
£25000 - £25000
Data & Research
0203 823 4397