Join deverellsmith, currently 17th on The Sunday Times top small companies on their international expansion plans
Role: Senior Manager – Property Recruitment
Since 2006, deverellsmith has grown to become one of the UK’s largest real estate recruitment companies with over 75 recruiters spanning throughout London, Dublin, NYC & Houston.
We are property specialists who provide a one-stop recruitment service for developers throughout the UK and internationally and our reputation is founded on putting the right people into the right places.
Today deverellsmith offers turnkey advisory solutions in three areas: human resource planning and management; market research and insight drawing on a database of industry practitioners and finally, brand and business strategy.
We have expert teams within the following specialisms: Land, Planning, Technical, Construction, Development, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Completions, Management, Admin and Business Support.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for an exceptional Manager to join us & take ownership for one of deverellsmith’s top performing team. Ideally you will have substantial experience within recruitment and have a track record of developing consultants into top performing recruiters. The team have a range of consultants at different stages of their career and need someone to lead by the front and deliver exceptional results themselves while also mentoring consultants throughout their career. You will be on a promotional plan to become a director of deverellsmith and have an opportunity to partake in our share option and equity scheme.
• The market value of UK real estate is £1,662bn, representing 21% of total net wealth.
• The UK commercial real estate industry directly employs over 1 million people.
• Real estate contributes £94bn to the UK economy – 5.4% of GDP
• We’re currently 17th on The Sunday Times Small Companies To Work For
• Our five core values, which we strive to be every day in everything we do are: honest, loyal, determined, bold and fun.
• Ensure personal and team KPI’s are consistently hit and encourage an environment of over achieving
• Attend client meetings/briefs with Client Solutions Team and/or Director
• Land and expand accounts and ensure thorough account management both personally and throughout team
• Working with the team on candidate placements while also leading by example & placing senior level candidates
• Delegate non-managerial/ non-senior roles to the team
• Oversee feedback and offer-to-close process on all roles within team
• Provide learning and development for the team
• Hold weekly 1-2-1’s with team
• Hold team daily desk meeting (AM & PM)
Please note we are looking for candidates both with & without experience recruiting within the property industry.
£40000 - £60000
020 3823 4397